Pesaro, situated on the Adriatic Sea, is a cozy seaside resort; since the beginning of the century, expressed his vocation to hospitality.
It offers a wide sandy beach well equipped, with calm water and shallow water, for entertainment of children and adults with complete confidence.
The historic center is equipped with all the amenities of a capital organized.
Within few minutes, you can reach villas and small villages:
- the eighteenth-century Villa Caprile with its fun water games,
- Villa Imperiale, an old hunting lodge and enjoyment of The Della Rovere,
- the birthplace of Gioacchino Rossini, known as the swan of Pesaro and composer
of popular operas of the nineteenth century, as well as the theater dedicated to him.
Today Pesaro, with its modern hotels, ensures a great reception and offers a wide choice in the treatment and availability of services, worthy of its long tradition.
- Gradara PU 14,5 km – 19 min
- San Leo PU 70,7 km – 1 h 29 min
- San Marino 55,0 km – 52 min
- Urbino PU 36,8 km – 50 min
- Ravenna RA 100 km – 1 h 16 min
- Frasassi AN 106 km – 1 h23 min